Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I wonder if Bill even knows

I'm not sure if y'all will find this as HI-larious as me, but I laughed for probably 10 minutes straight and can't stop laughing now as I write this. I assure you and promise with all my heart that this photo is real and un-photoshopped. Its from years ago, but A. just decided to unearth it now. See below for how normal people pose with a former U.S. president and for more evidence of how A is NOT normal. These photos might explain in full just why i love my boyfriend. j

2 comments:

smear said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA! so inspiring! best pictures i've seen all year. seriously. *L

smear said...

"I'm not sure if y'all will find this as HI-larious as me..." ....oh c'mon now! That is damn, damn funny. It looks like Bill might be doing some pinching in the second pic. Love the shaka sign too. love it. Normal. Yes normal. *k