Saturday, January 17, 2009

redundancies

Last full day of Bush! Here's a guide to my walk filled weekend. Not really. But I do love long walks, partly for what you see and would likely miss otherwise. Danny spotted this apartment building on a walk in se portland. There was a reasonably cute 1 bedroom available, if you can get past the name. Ack worse than PIN number...





paulrus is dead tags are everywhere in portland, everywhere and with the same message. I remember seeing earlier versions asking where is paulrus or whatsa paulrus or something. Well, apparently it's dead now- part of beatles mythology or so I've heard. do you know about this?
for some reason it reminds me of neckface being everywhere in ny a few years back. -k

3 comments:

smear said...

ooh... what about "the la brea tar pits," where i met you & danny a couple of years ago?
translates as "the the tar tar pits." double redundancy score. *L

smear said...

- good one; i couldn't live there either..

smear said...

When I saw that title, I thought you were going to blog about lay-offs from jobs. I think reading the economist is corrupting my mind toward some sort of British bias. This is horrible. Ack, England! ATM machine is my personal least favorite. j